Podcast: Science, Conspiracy Theories, Vaccines, GMO's, Activism, Causes - Reconciling With Globalization



After initially resisting podcasts because they didn't seem a good fit with my personalty I've now embraced the opportunity they afford to cover a wide range of topics quickly and with stream if consciousness. And because a few people have asked me things over the last year or so that I just never got around to, and one two called me old fashioned....

I don't consider myself an activist, more a hobby journalist, or even (less glamorously) a scrapbooker.

But I have done alot of research, which must count for something. In that regard, these podcasts are not just my thoughts, they are what insights I feel Ive gained that could offer real benefit to commited activists open to this approach and open to better understanding the establishment they seek to take on.

Podcast 2) Part A (Part B to follow, apologies for audio quality in parts)



All music on podcasts is original or sequenced samples and available on request, composed, arranged on Flexbyte software, Groovemixer and Magix, not Licenced for commercial use.