The Most Important Speeches In History Are Not Always Regarded As The Greatest, They Include Some Dire And Unheeded Warnings.



Five important moments, one temporarily heeded, two tragedies realized and profoundness of their words now appreciated, two terrible fates not fully appreciated yet but looming ominously near.


Eisenhower's Prophetic warning During His Farewell Address.

Without doubt the most important unheeded warning in history. Eisenhower left office a conflicted and troubled man. His accolades speak for themselves, but he was uniquely positioned as a decorated victorious General and Two Term President to understand the inner workings of the Military-Industrial Complex monster he had a hand in shaping.
No other warning would have spared as much death and misery as this if it had only been properly received.



I Am Prepared To Die.

Nelson Mandela's Rivonia Trial Speech was one example where the message did ultimately prevail but only after untold hardship by some.


"During my lifetime I have dedicated my life to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons will live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal for which I hope to live for and to see realised. But, My Lord, if it needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die."



                                                     






JFK's Secret Societies Speech.
The last great American President gave this poignant and delicately revealing speech warning the deaf ears of the time of the elites that sought to orchestrate the way global geopolitics unfold. Its the line of liberty he would persue that ultimately cost him his life.

This is a far-reaching and prophetic speech, vastly underestimated, which pretty much exactly predicted the mess the world is in today. Given the scope and timing, a case could be made for this being the greatest speech ever given.




FDR's New Deal.

FDR Taking on big business. This is the SOTU Speech The United States Should be hearing!




I Have A Dream.

Martin Luther King's "I Have a dream" speech remains as stirring now as it was then. Truly iconic.